The 16th Fenix Infrastructure Webinar "Simulating cellular models with NEURON and CoreNEURON" takes place on Wednesday 20 July 2022 at 15:00 CEST. Read all the details below
and register at: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4t_M2tQdToKK735ZlkcMkA
Date and Time: Wednesday 20 July 2022, 15:00-16:00 CEST
Cost: Free of charge
Speakers: Jim King (Blue Brain Project)
Description: The webinar will present developing cellular level simulation models using NEURON and leveraging optimizations via the CoreNEURON solver.
Who should attend?
How scientific tool developers can make their services available using ICEI/Fenix Research Infrastructure
- Brief overview of NEURON
- Demonstrate basic functionality in JuPyter Notebooks
- Demonstrate building custom models via nmodl in JuPyter Notebooks
- Demonstrate larger simulations using parallel resources on ICEI systems
- Explanation of CoreNEURON benefits for larger/faster simulations
- Details of NMODL Framework for targeting other backends
- Future work & NEURON Dev community
Register for free at: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4t_M2tQdToKK735ZlkcMkA
The webinar will be recorded and the full recording and presentation slides will become available on the Fenix Webinars page.