This webinar will introduce the main concept of the Interactive Computing approach and the main difference with traditional access to computational resources. An overview of the existing Interactive computing services in different Fenix sites will be shown, with a short demo of the one currently up and running at Cineca and developed inside the ICEI project.
HPC infrastructure users
EBRAINS service developers and other platform service developers
- Current Fenix users interested in understanding what is the Interactive Computing Service and how to access the service in Fenix
- Main differences between the Interactive Computing approach and the traditional “batch” approach
- Which Interactive computing services are currently up and running inside Fenix
- How can a user have access to such services?
- Future developments of the infrastructure