The 22nd Fenix Infrastructure Webinar "Fenix Federated Services" takes place on Wednesday, October 4 2023, at 15:00 CEST. Read all the details below and register at: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3TVQS_svT8y-UGH6Y8sm3Q
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 4, 15:00-16:00 CEST
Cost: Free of charge
- Martin Lischewski (JSC)
- Björn Hagemeier (JSC)
- Fabio Pitari (CINECA)
- Michele Carpené (CINECA)
- Alex Upton (ETHZ/CSCS)
Description: This webinar offers a concise introduction to Fenix federated services, including Datamover, FURMS, Fenix AAI, and CINECA Interactive Compute service.
Who should attend?
- HPC infrastructure users
- Current Fenix users
- EBRAINS service developers
- Other platform service developers
- This webinar will give a brief overview of Fenix federated services, namely the Datamover, FURMS, Fenix AAI and CINECA Interactive Compute service. More specifically:
- The Datamover service enables users of the Fenix Infrastructure to move their data between Active Data Repositories and Archival Data Repositories in a secure, programmable and scalable manner
- The Fenix User and Resource Management Service (FURMS) allows users to access and manage their resource allocations at the different Fenix sites
- Fenix AAI provides users with as seamless as possible access to services and resources made available by the Fenix infrastructure
- The CINECA Interactive Compute service provides users with quick, graphical access to compute resources
- The webinar will include a demo of how these services can be used, and will also include a Q&A after to further discuss these with the relevant service owners.
- Short introduction to Fenix Services
- Demo covering the following federated Fenix services
- Fenix AAI
- CINECA Interactive Compute Service
- Q & A
Register for free at https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3TVQS_svT8y-UGH6Y8sm3Q
The webinar will be recorded and the full recording and presentation slides will become available on the Fenix Webinars page.